Dolce & Gabbana FW11 (Women)

Left: Women collection    Right: Men collection
Hello my heroes,


I really wanted to show you the Fall Winter 11/12 Collektion by Dolce & Gabbana. I think it's so far the best collection I've seen for Winter. There are two lines in the collection. The Masculine line and the Feminine one. The collection is very androgynous, but also very ladylike. Wonderful colours, and of corse the black and white theme.



MASCULINE
Slim cut tailored jackets and overcoats, lower-rise pants with slimmed down leg at calf. Tuxedo shirts or shirts with large collars. Jackets with cut off sleeves, vest jackets and vests. Coats and jackets cut in lace, paillettes, herringbone and with embroidered lapels. Tiger print furs and furs with stars’ intarsia.
Click to enlarge..
         FEMININE
Body-hugging shapes, loose chiffon printed dresses with star motifs or musical notes, lace, paillettes, jewelled embroidery and touches of fur.
 by Dolce & Gabbana

 I'm really a big fan of it, and I think it's also kind of an unisex collection, because I really can imagine to wear some pieces of the women collection. All picutres by D&G. (Click on the pictures to enlarge them...)